- In accordance with our by-laws, Tokai University European Center (TUEC) registers personal data strictly for the purpose of promoting academic and cultural interaction and exchange.
- Typical categories of personal data recorded include name, place of employment, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
- Personal data is gathered and stored on the basis of express interest or prior consent, and is largely obtained through cooperation on academic activities, participation in seminars, workshops, lectures or other cultural activities, networking events, and via Tokai University’s alumni association in Denmark.
- TUEC takes all the necessary precautions when storing personal data by providing a safe IT-environment in secure facilities.
- In compliance with EU regulations, TUEC offers full disclosure of the personal data we have registered on you. Should you therefore desire this information, please contact us by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.